XIII National Conference with international participation on Open and Underwater Mining of Minerals, 1 – 5 September 2015, Varna, Bulgaria
- New technologies and systems for open and underwater development of deposits of coal, ores, industrial minerals, decorative rocks and construction materialsDrilling and blasting, excavation, loading, transport and dump works.
- Innovatios in drilling, excavators, transport, dump and reclamation equipment..
- Electrification, automation, mechanization and repair.
- Information technology design, geological, mining and mine surveying.
- Drainage, stability and consolidation of the slopes in open pits and quarries, dumps and tailings.
- Ecology, reclamation and environmental protection.
- Technical safety activities in open pit and underwater mining.
- Improvement of technologies for mineral processing and leaching.
- Mining legislation, qualification and specialization of the experts in open and underwater mining of minerals.